What does it mean to be a Partner of The Edmonton Prayer Breakfast?
• A Partner is a business or individual who supports the mission of The Edmonton Prayer Breakfast.
• A Partner (business or individual) chooses to sponsor The Edmonton Prayer Breakfast.
What are the benefits of becoming a Partner?
• Supporting a worthwhile, city-wide cause.
• Recognition at the event on printed material.
• Gold Partners will be thanked from the podium.
• Gold Partners will receive two complimentary tables of ten.
• Silver Partners will receive one complimentary table of ten.
• Bronze Partners will receive five complimentary seats.
• Gold, Silver and Bronze Partners receive priority seating at the breakfast.
• Partners are mentioned on website with link to their website.
• Partners are mentioned on Facebook.
What are the Partnership commitment options?
There are three levels of Partnership:
• Gold Partnership: $5000+
• Silver Partnership: $2500+
• Bronze Partnership: $1250+
What does the Partnership money go towards?
The Partnership money will be used for marketing The Edmonton Prayer Breakfast with the goal of increasing attendance and overall awareness of the event throughout the city.
How do I become a Partner?
If you're interested in becoming a Partner, please download an application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to speak to you personally! You can call us at
Policy: We will not sell or distribute your name, information, or logo.