Shaw Conference Centre
Mingle in a unique building full of natural light as you're surrounded by plants and the relaxing sound of trickling water. Look out through a cascading wall of glass. The breathtaking view shows off a city blessed with fresh, open spaces.
Hall D is a fabulous setting for our event.
A dramatic glass wall opens this great space
to the natural light and the picturesque
North Saskatchewan River valley.
We know you're not coming for the view or the food, but we thought some may need to see the menu ahead of time.
• Cheese omelette
• Chicken apple sausage
• Sautéed potatoes
• A selection of freshly baked croissants, muffins, danishes and breakfast breads
• Butter, fruit preserves and marmalade
• Chilled fruit juices
• Freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and a selection of premium Tazo teas
Note: if you have dietary issues, please advise us when you are reserving your tickets so that we can inform the kitchen ahead of time.
9797 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
• Grierson Hill: Just beside the Shaw Conference Centre
Not recommended for those with accessibility issues
• Canada Place: Parking entrance just off 97 Street
Parking is available on same level as Hall D
• LRT Terminal: Central Station or Churchill Station
Park & Ride from an LRT terminal near you.
Shaw Conference Centre can be accessed using the City's Pedway system